Thursday, August 5, 2010

4th day by Vitalik and Tako

Today at the morning we started breakfast later then it was planed. Dato woke up us in a bad way: he was making loud noise. Then we had discussions about yesterday, we were telling what was the most memorable moment, what would I take in my country and what would I change as well. Then all the group clapped successful killers: us: Vitalik and Tako. Then we choose new killers and started new game.

Before lunch we were introduced by Loesje. Edward showed us presentation about this organization, we tried to make that posters by ourselves. The topics were relationship among parents, between boyfriend and girlfriend, possibilities of youngsters, sexual orientation, stereotypes, braking borders…


Today is Latvian national Day… All day we have Latvian food, we really liked it, me and my body eat 4 deserts, it was so delicious. Also the soup, "piure".

There is rain outside and I like it, it is so romantic atmosphere… I have feeling that we will have great evening. In the evening we devided into groups, there were four people in each group. The theme of my group was relationship. We started movie making, it was so interesting. We discussed situations in Latvia and compared with situations in Georgia. We found differences which was a little bit funny. So we decided to make funny film. I think the groups were working hardly to make their film interesting and full of ideas, we will continue movie making tomorrow. We are waiting for Latvian traditional evening now. Some group is coming to dance traditional dances and participants are going to sing as well. They will provide food also. So I think I won’t have time to write this report any more.

Ouuuuu, Latvian traditional evening was so great, I even could not imagine it in advance. I am really proud that I have Latvian friends. I have new dream: that these Latvian people go to Georgia!!!:*:*:*

No comments:

Post a Comment